We’ve spent years refining a coaching system that: helps you build a writing support system, demystifies the business side of publishing, and provides personalized guidance through the next steps of your creative career.
Group Apprenticeship Coaching is back in January and we are looking for eight writers ready to expand their support system as they take their writing and career to the next level.
Jessica Conoley and Natasha Hanova bring decades of industry experience to the program. They are co-coaching the January session, allowing you to benefit from their combined brains and experiences, every single week, for four months!
If you’re preparing a manuscript to query or publish, want to connect with other writers, and/or are looking for mentorship in this weird world of writing apply for coaching today.
I had high hopes for the class and they were surpassed. Not only did the class help me with my writing and the business side of being an author but it kept me focused and productive during a pandemic. I’m walking away from the class wishing it didn’t end. My takeaways though are invaluable … a new set of critique partners, a polished manuscript, a plan for social media, and a professional website. Take the class! Everything Jessica does is professional and top notch — this class is no exception!”Amy Leigh Harden
- Mindset and business coaching from Jessica. Accountability & writing craft coaching from Natasha.
- Sixteen weekly lessons tailored to Uninitiated writers. Includes: deep dive into mindset and career clarity, foundations of building an author platform, book marketing basics, revisions with beta readers, querying, the agent/author relationship & more.
- Small group format to ensure you receive personalized feedback.
- Open coaching allows you to learn from what your fellow writers are going through.
- Opportunity to present a full MS for feedback. Jessica and/or Natasha will beta read your manuscript and provide line edits on the opening ten pages.
- Access to 3 weekly co-working sessions to increase productivity & help you carve out writing time.