Group Author Coaching
Build a writer support system, demystify the business side of publishing & receive personalized guidance to the next step in your writing career.
- Sixteen weekly lessons tailored to Uninitiated writers. Includes: deep dive into mindset and career clarity, foundations of building an author platform, book marketing basics, revisions with beta readers, querying, the agent/author relationship & more.
- Small group format ensures you receive personalized feedback.
- Sessions conducted online via Teachable.
- Open coaching allows you to learn from what your fellow writers are going through.
- Opportunity for full or partial critiques.
We personally review each application and circle back with everyone who is considering the program. We’ll coordinate a meeting time via Zoom to answer all of your questions and make sure GAC is a good fit for you and your career.